Application & User Management
Okta's Universal Directory
Okta's Universal Directory allows you to sync, store, streamline, and manage an unlimited amount of users and attributes from applications and sources like AD or HR systems. Any type of attributes are supported including linked-objects, sensitive attributes, and pre-defined lists. All of it accessible by all apps in Okta's OIN catalog, over LDAP or via API.
- Securely store users and passwords
- Password policy with options for complexity
- Group-based password policy
- Rich attribute storage and transformation for supporting rich SAML and authorization scenarios based on attributes
- Integrate with internal systems to retrieve dynamic data or additional entitlements for downstream applications
Okta's Lifecycle Management
Okta's Lifecyle Management automates all provisioning and deprovisioning of external and internal users and helps IT and HR staff save countless hours in user management.
- Hands off real-time user provisioning triggered by your preferred HR system or application, including Workday, UltiPro, BambooHR, SuccessFactors, G Suite and Netsuite
- Integration to Active Directory or LDAP including extended rich profiles, group push, and license and role assignment all in a single pane of glass
- Automatically detect different users attributes in different applications, along with application entitlements
- Match directory groups with application groups, assign and revoke licenses, and create a custom offboarding process