MAC Middleware - Thursby PKard™ for Mac OS X *Non-refundable* (WILL NOT WORK WITH MAC OS CATALINA, BIG SUR, OR NEWER)
- *Non-refundable* (WILL NOT WORK WITH MAC OS CATALINA, BIG SUR, OR NEWER)
- Standard purchase includes legacy versions to support macOS Mojave (v10.14), macOS High Sierra (v10.13), macOS Sierra (v10.12), Mac OS X El Capitan (v10.11), Yosemite (v10.10), and Mavericks (v10.9) Mountain Lion (v10.8), Lion (v10.7), Snow Leopard (v10.6), and Leopard (v10.5)
- Fully supported commercial software with an eight-year history and tens of thousands of users
- Outlook Web Access (OWA), SharePoint portals and collaboration sites e.g. AKO, NKO, AF Portal, and DTS
- CAC, CAC Dual Persona, PIV, and PIV-I cards via Thursby's own "TokenD drivers"
- S/MIME is available when using a 3rd party mail app such as Apple Mail or Outlook for Mac (Contact your organization's email administrators for steps on getting this configured)
- Web-based VPN (all correctly written third party Mac software should work as long as they reference the standard Apple keychain)
- Avoids clumsy, inconvenient, and incomplete workarounds such as virtualized Windows, boot camp, or thumb drive
*Non-refundable* (WILL NOT WORK WITH MAC OS CATALINA, BIG SUR, OR NEWER)
Web, email & VPN with CAC/PIV for Mac
PKard® for Mac replaces the native macOS PKI solution to provide users with a solid product with full, free, U.S. based support. It is the same commercial code used by the Pentagon, all six DoD services, White House, NIH, and DOI across tens of thousands of Mac users since the mid-2000s. Our U.S. engineered PKard for Mac software meets the needs of U.S. DoD and Federal Mac users. PKard for Mac provides two-factor authentication support using a CAC, CAC Dual Persona, PIV, or PIV-I smart card to applications capable of certificate authentication via Apple’s Keychain. Some of these applications include secure websites, web VPN, and secure S/MIME email signing and encryption (with use of 3rd party mailing apps such as Apple Mail or Outlook for Mac).