RF Ideas pcProx® Plus SP
OUT OF STOCK
pcProx® Plus SP proximity & contactless smart card reader for identification, authentication and access.
Please contact sales for availablity.
The pcProx® Plus SP is an ultra-slim, multi-purpose card reader for identification, authentication and logical access. The small, thin form factor enables various embedded and integrated applications or OEM installations in recessed compartments, as well as external mounting configurations. Additionally, the pcProx Plus SP is compatible with a variety of purpose-built devices such as time clocks, kiosks or protective enclosures.
The pcProx Plus SP is dual-frequency providing the advantages of reading both proximity and contactless smart cards in one reader. The reader allows users to leverage their employee ID badges, or any 125 kHz or 13.56 MHz tags or fobs, for secure authentication and identification throughout the workplace. Versatile and scalable, the pcProx Plus SP is a future proof investment with its SIM card slot for optional expansion with additional secure card types.
- Application Integration
- Secure Print, making it ideal for multi-function printers
- Flexible form factor enables a variety of installation deployments in order to better meet end user needs
- Streamlines the sign-on process
- Leverage existing employee badges
- Easy interface
- Compatible with Windows XP®, 7®, 8.1®, 10®; Linux and Mac OS