Kensington BlackBelt™ Rugged Case CAC reader for MS Surface Pro 7, 6, 5, & 4
Kensington BlackBelt™ Rugged Case with Integrated CAC Reader for Surface™ Pro 7, 6, 5, & 4
Secure and protect your Surface Pro, its data, and your network with the ultimate case — the BlackBelt™ Rugged Case with Integrated CAC Reader for Surface™ Pro 7, Surface™ Pro 6, Surface™ Pro (5th Gen) & Surface™ Pro 4. It features a FIPS 201-compliant CAC reader, military-grade drop protection, a protective camera cover, cable lock compatibility, and TAA compliance. Other features include a self-adjusting hand strap that allows the device to lie flat, pen holder and tether, kickstand opening, keyboard holder, TypeCover strap, an opening for I/O ports plus a USB 3.0 pass-through, and read-only memory.
- FIPS 201-compliant smart card reader supports class A, B, and C for secure access to the device and your network.
- Government / TAA compliant
- MIL-STD-810G drop-tested means this case is ready for anything.
- Allows for use of camera and keeps lens protected when not in use.
- Cable lock compatible, so the device and case can be secured with a Kensington cable lock — from the inventors of computer cable locks.
- Self-adjusting hand strap provides a firm grip when in use and stowes when not in use to allow device to lie flat and stable.
- Pen holder and tether conveniently secures and stores Surface pen.
- Kickstand opening allows for full use of the integrated Surface kickstand.
- Keyboard holder secures the keyboard when in use.
- TypeCover strap helps ensure that your keyboard stays protected and clean.
- I/O ports opening allows access to all ports, including USB 3.0 — no need to remove the case.
- Read-Only Memory (ROM) means that data is never stored, so it can’t be compromised.