Kensington VeriMark™ IT Fingerprint Key - FIDO2/WebAuth, Windows Hello™ & Windows Hello for Business™
VeriMark™ IT Fingerprint Key - FIDO2/WebAuth, Windows Hello™ & Windows Hello for Business™.
With support for Windows Hello™ and Windows Hello™ for Business, the VeriMark™ IT Fingerprint Key puts business-class security at your fingertips. Now, IT managers can easily manage employee access and permissions, reset passwords, and streamline the login process with the latest industry standard for fast and secure log in (and automatic single-sign-on) to Microsoft services on Edge.
- Ideal for enterprise deployment and easily integrated into current IT infrastructure. Users keep their key for secure login to popular services, while IT can easily manage employee access, privileges, and passwords.
- IEnables the latest web standards approved by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). Authenticates without storing passwords on servers, providing business professionals more security, convenience, privacy, and scalability.
- IExceeds industry standards for False Rejection Rate (FRR 2%) and False Acceptance Rate (FAR 0.001%). Fingerprint data is secured in the sensor, so only an encrypted match result is transferred; versus match-on-host, where unsecured fingerprint data is transferred.
- IDurable zinc alloy body with LED accepted/rejected indicator, and flared tail for easy grip.
- IDesigned to secure the fingerprint data it collects, and can be used to support a company’s cybersecurity measures consistent with (but not limited to) such privacy laws as GDPR, BIPA, and CCPA.
- IMade in Taiwan and ready for use in organizations requiring adherence to TAA regulations.