Identiv iAuthenticate™ 2.0 with SubRosa middleware for OtterBox® uniVERSE Case
Related Product: We also offer the Thursby TSS-PK7, which is a software-bundled CAC/PIV reader that is made for your iPhone or iPad. Check it out here.
iAuthenticate 2.0 provides CAC/PIV authentication to Microsoft Outlook Web Access (OWA), Defense Travel Systems (DTS), and SharePoint for U.S. Military AKO, NKO, and AF Portals.
|#1 Start with the reader|
|#2 Then install the preloaded middleware app|
|#3 Finish it off with the Otterbox® uniVERSE case|
For large quantities, please contact us.
Identiv’s iAuthenticateTM 2.0 for OtterBox® smart card reader provides an extra layer of security in a world increasingly more reliant on accessing corporate resources through mobile devices. iAuthenticate 2.0 is designed to work with the Otterbox uniVERSE Case System and Apple® iPhone®. The reader supports standard ISO 7816 smart cards issued by the U.S. government, including PIV and CAC. iAuthenticate 2.0 is compatible with middleware applications for secure access to web-based email, portals, and collaboration sites authenticated to CAC, PIV, or other approved smart cards.
- Ruggedized, physical protection for devices meets strong authentication and security for data
- Enables the use of smart cards to eliminate complex passwords and password management
- Opens the mobile application market to develop apps supporting smart cards
- Includes the added security of two-factor authentication — something the user knows (PIN) and something the user has (smart card)
- Doubles as a desktop CCID smart card reader and can be used with Windows, macOS, and Linux machines via the micro USB port (cable not included)
- Reader and card sit behind the iPhone, offering maximum operational convenience to the user, unlike cumbersome competitor products in which the reader is plugged into the phone and extends downward