HID Crescendo C2300 *DUAL-INTERFACE* FIDO Contact Smart Cards
Crescendo C2300 FIDO Card, replacement for the Crescendo C1300 card.
The C2300 card available with SEOS™ MIFARE Plus® and MIFARE® DESFire® emulation with optional HID and Indala® Prox.
To request more information please contact our Sales Department »
The Crescendo C2300 provides a high assurance identity, enabling organizations to implement Zero Trust security architecture. Crescendo can be used as a corporate badge, protecting access to facilities, as well a means to protect access to IT networks, computers and applications, whether they are internal or cloud-based. Crescendo is designed to be easy and fast to deploy while expanding with continuously evolving needs thanks to proven standards such as PIV and FIDO2.
- Seamless compliance while protecting networks, computers and applications with strong authentication.
- Digital signature, enabling users to verify the provenance of emails and documents.
- Data encryption, allowing only authorized users to access sensitive information.
- A converged corporate badge, allowing the use of one single smart card for visual identity, network, cloud authentication and physical access.
- Secure printing, to ensure confidentiality and guarantee stronger data protection.
Crescendo can be used in stand-alone mode or centrally managed by ActivID® Credential Management System or HID Credential Management Service. It works in combination with ActivClient® middleware.
Furthermore, Crescendo is part of the ActivOne, HID PIV Express™ and HID PIV Enterprise™ solutions which help organizations improve their security posture, comply with mandates, and improve the user experience