certgate AirID 2 Bluetooth Contact Smart Card Reader
Certgate’s wireless AirID 2 smart card reader replaces your card holder and is always with you at your belt, lanyard or just clipped on. Due to its compact form factor, stylish design and high-quality technology, the AirID 2 becomes your “invisible” smart card reader in your office, at home and on the go.
Please note: The AirID 2 is not yet compatible with phones for CAC/PIV use.
The AirID 2 is the perfect choice if you are using a credit card sized smart card with printed photo ID. Due to its unique, patented design, AirID 2 supports portrait, landscape and front- or backside printed smart cards.
- Pairing for secure, encrypted Bluetooth LE™ connection
- Bluetooth connection with AES 256 bit encryption
- Future-proof Bluetooth V5 support
- Easy to use jog-dial menu navigation
- Integrated distance logout (auto-locks your computer if you walk away)
- Set "prefer device" for selecting the device you want to connect with (for multi-device user)
- Use of NFC functionality of the smart card while the card remains inserted
- Update firmware via USB
- Long lasting rechargeable battery
- Weight less than 2 ounces
- Communication Interfaces:
- Bluetooth Low Energy BLE (V4.0, 4.2, 5.0)
- USB (CCID and/or power supply) Smart Card Support
- Contact Interface (ISO7816) for ID-1 (full-size) cards
- Communication Protocol T=0, T=1 protocol with secure chipKeys
- Supported Platforms: iOS (not for CAC/PIV use), Android (not for CAC/PIV use), Windows 10, MacOS, Linux, Windows 7 (with ONEKEY BRIDGE)
Write Your Own Review