Evolis provides printing solutions for plastic cards on a small scale. The Tattoo 2 allows printing in low volume, while the Pebble 4 produces high quality printing for single-sided badges.
The Evolis Tattoo 2 is the ideal solution for printing plastic cards on a small scale for mobile applications. With a 300 dpi standard resolution and "near-to-edge" printing, Tattoo prints pictures, texts, barcodes and logos as required.
The Tattoo 2 fully addresses the specific needs of small organizations that print badges in low volume or just once in a while: sport clubs, SMEs, retail outlets, schools libraries and local authorities. It is ideal for membership cards, subscriptions and loyalty cards, badges for visitors and employees.
- Near-to-edge single-sided printing
- Color and monochrome capabilities
- Printing speed: 40 seconds / card (YMCKO), 7 seconds / card (Monochrome, under specific conditions)
- Compatible with Windows XP and Vista (32 and 64-bit), 2003 Server
The Evolis Pebble 4 Card Printer is the ideal solution for personalizing high quality single-sided badges.
The Pebble 4 is the ideal solution for any type of application that requires single-sided printing of badges:
- Employee badges
- Student IDs
- Access control badges
- Transport passes
- Loyalty cards
- Payment cards
A versatile, reliable, card production workhorse that supports diverse applications throughout your organization. Protects your investment by offering great flexibility whenever you need to reconfigure your ID card issuance system.
- Can encode up to three different smart card technologies, plus magnetic stripe, in the same pass as card printing and lamination.
- Optional Ethernet connectivity and internal print server integrates with existing enterprise networks. Allows for centralized or distributed ID card issuance.
- Optional lamination module adds an extra layer of security and durability that helps extend card life.
A quality dye-sublimation ID card printer at a great price. Incredibly easy to use with drop-in dye film and hand-fed card loading. The Pronto features a magnetic stripe encoding option and its built-in HoloKote visual security system offers a choice of 4 watermark designs.
- Edge to edge single-sided printing
- Color and monochrome printing
- Rewritable card printing technology
- Encoding option: magnetic stripe
- Standard HoloKote visual security in 4 designs
- Compatible with Windows 7, XP and Vista (32 bit)
- Print speed: Color 35 seconds, Monochrome 7 seconds
- Lightweight, compact and portable
- Convenient hand feed single or double-side
- 2 years warranty
Reliable, compact and easy to use, the P110i is Zebra’s most affordable color card printer. The sleek design uses high-strength plastics and advanced electronics for reduced size and weight and outstanding performance, all at a great price. The Load-N-Go ribbon cartridge with i Series auto ribbon detection and integrated card cleaning roller automatically configures for improved performance, and provides a low-ribbon warning indicator. An LCD screen provides printer information for ease of use. For printing employee or student IDs, as well as membership or gift cards, the P110i is versatile and cost-effective, and delivers consistent, high-quality printing, all with the trusted Zebra dependability.
- Customized bank/ATM cards
- Employee ID and access control cards
- Student and faculty ID cards
- Membership and loyalty cards
- Personalized gift cards
- Visitor ID cards