The BlackBerry® Smart Card Reader allows mobile personnel to meet operational requirements for using two-factor authentication with Bluetooth®-enabled Microsoft® Windows® computers, BlackBerry® smartphones, PKI applications and for secure web browsing without negatively impacting the user experience.
The BlackBerry Smart Card Reader can replace serial or USB based card readers, even if your organization has not deployed a BlackBerry solution. This enables you to benefit from un-tethered access to your smart card credentials from your desktop or laptop computer.
HID's OMNIKEY® 2061 Bluetooth® reader provides hands-free operation and authentication anywhere secure log-on to IT networks is desired. Additionally, the reader supports HID on the Desktop™ as part of a three component solution, which includes an HID technology card, reader and naviGO® software, enabling logical access in hygienic or virtually any environment.
- Ideal for organizations where customer confidentilty and privacy are at risk due to open work enviroments with high traffic volume.
- Supports Bluetooth technology for secure connection to PCs and handheld devices, as well as backwards compatibility.
- Fully supports ISO 7816-3 for T=0 or T=1 protocol supporting cards, EMV 2000 Level 1, as well as Microsoft® WHQL, supporting virtually any contact smart card.
- Meets hygienic requirements, manual card removal by hand is not required making it ideal for use in hygienic environments.
- Please note that RIM® OS is not yet supported (Windows Only).
The Apriva Reader is a compact wearable Bluetooth® capable smart card reader that works with government CAC and PIV cards on your RIM Blackberry or Windows mobile device. Whether simply reading identification information or supporting comprehensive PKI authentication, the Apriva Reader helps deliver end to end mobile communications security. The Apriva Reader works in conjunction with 3rd Party applications or Apriva’s PKI authentication and device management software to provide a complete user authenticated, secure environment.
Apriva Reader (BT200/BT200-T) Features:
- Supports all common access cards (CACs), Personal Identification Verification (FIPS 201 PIV) smart cards
- Confidence in Apriva, the proven trusted source for end-to-end mobile security
- Strength of AES 256 Encryption with negotiated rotating session key
- FIPS1402-2 Level 3 hardware encryption module
- Trusted Bluetooth connection verified by U.S. NSA
- Simple and secure access and use of public and private keys for PKI authentication
- Integrity of design & manufacture (ISO9001)
- Small, wearable design
- Flexibility of USB or Bluetooth connection
- Universal compatibility with drivers for many mobile devices
- Compatibility with all major bar code & RFID scanner/mobile computing devices
- Simple installation with no special software required, just a simple driver
- Future proof with online firmware updates for support of new and emerging smart cards
- DoD-wide approval (FIPS 140-2, Level 3 certified cryptographic module)
- FIPS-2 Level 3 Hardware Encryption Module for data and Bluetooth security
- Standard: ISO 7816 & EMV 4.0 compliant [Class A (5.0 volts up 55 ma) compliant; Class B (3.0 volts, up 65 ma compliant]
- Supports ISO7816 & EMV 4.0 compliant smart cards (T = 0 and T = 1 asynchronous protocols)
- Power Source: Rechargeable Internal 950 mAh lithium ion battery
- Charging: (USB charging: 2 hours from battery low indication)
- Hard token PKI accessibility using smart card
- Zero RF (radio frequency) emission when powered off
- HERO (Hazards of Electromagnetic Radiation to Ordnance) certified during use
- Supports ISO 7816 smart cards (t-0 and T-1 protocol)
- DISA STIG checklist compliant (RIM BlackBerry and Microsoft Windows Mobile OS: Supporting AprivaMail and Microsoft Pocket Outlook, and Good Technology)
- Software Development Kits (SDKs) for various application interfaces
- Universal drivers for wide range of mobile devices
|To order please contact our sales department.|